Dog Walker Didsbury Area
Welcome to my dog walking page! I offer both solo and group walks that your dog will find both interesting and stimulating. The areas I cover include Didsbury, Levenshulme, Burnage, Withington, Chorlton, Reddish North & The 4 Heatons.
I’m fully insured, DBS security checked and have canine first aid. If you are looking for a dog walker in the areas of Manchester stated please contact me for more information.
South Manchester Dog Walking Service
My dog walking services include options for both solo and group dog walks at various times during the day to suit a range of dog personalities.
Solo Dog Walks – 30 Minutes (Various Areas Including Didsbury & Chorlton)
- 30 Minute individual walks in local parks.
- Ideal for puppies who are fully vaccinated but who shouldn’t be walking long periods.
- Puppy led walks.
- Senior strolls for those dogs who need a more leisurely pace.
- Dogs who are recovering from illness or injury.
Solo Dog Walks – 45 Minutes (Various Areas Including Didsbury & Chorlton)
- 45 minute walks for dogs who need a longer walk but are not suited to group walks.
- Nervous or anxious dogs.
- Dogs who enjoy their own space.
- Dogs who are reactive and may not like other dogs getting too close.
- Dogs and clients who just want their dog to enjoy 1 to 1 attention for the whole walk.
Solo walks are available 7 days a week. I have slots available early morning, evenings and weekends and other times subject to availability.
Group Walks – 1 Hour (Various Areas Including Didsbury & Chorlton)
- Available for friendly, sociable dogs.
- Bespoke and small groups of up to 3 dogs.
- Matching dogs for size, personality, energy levels, breed temperament and behaviour.
- Hour long walk in varied and stimulating environments such as Country Parks, Commons and Nature Reserves.
- On or off lead dependent on recall and client preference.
- Longlines used to give those dogs with limited recall some freedom.
- Positive reinforcement using communication, praise and rewards.
- Walks are the whole one hour long, not including pick up and drop off time.
Introduction to group walks will require at least one maybe more individual walks to assess recall and temperament with other dogs. We run group walks Monday to Friday and have offer 3 time slots, early morning, mid-morning and early afternoon.
Dog Walking Prices
Please note that we do not cover the whole of Manchester. Our main areas include Didsbury, Chorlton, Levenshulme, Burnage, Withington, Reddish North and The 4 Heatons. Unless you live in or very close to these areas we are unlikely to be able to help.
30 Minute Solo Walk
45 Minute Solo Walk
1 Hour Group Walk